Strategic direction for OBEP is provided by an Executive Director and an active Board of Directors comprised of community-based representatives.
Sherryl Petricevic, Executive Director
Sherryl Petricevic joined OBEP in 2008 following four years in technology sector industry engagement with Communitech – including two years as Executive Director of the Business Education Partnership of Waterloo Region (BEP) – and more than a decade in corporate sales in the hospitality industry. A consummate community builder, Sherryl’s experience includes an active role on a broad range of boards and committees, including:
- Economic Development Advisory Committee for the City of Kitchener
- Physician Recruitment Task Force for the Region of Waterloo
- The Communitech HUB Digital Media & Mobile Accelerator
- Arts and Culture Committee Member for the City of Kitchener
- Michelin Development Advisory Committee
- Nascent Entrepreneurship and the eXploitation of Technology (NEXT) for Wilfrid Laurier University
- Bachelor of Applied Business, International Business Management Program Advisory Board for Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning.
Currently, Sherryl’s community involvement is focused on:
- Leadership Waterloo Region
- Ontario Skills Passport Website Development Committee
- Provincial Partnership Council and Recruitment Committee
- Waterloo Ringette Association
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Kitchener Waterloo and Area
Through OBEP, Sherryl is keenly interested in working with industry and educators to build a sustainable network for business-education partnerships that enable experiential learning for students, and support workforce development for Ontario industries.
Contact Sherryl at: email@example.com or (519) 208-5966